If there is a product category that usually sits on the higher spectrum, it is designer perfumes. However, during Black Friday, even perfumes have such good deals that they are much more accessible to shoppers. Since this Black Friday 2023 sale is still a little far away, designer brands have yet to offer discounts on their perfumes. So, to get an idea of potential deals, here are the top deals on perfumes from last Black Friday.
Perfumes with floral fragrances are among the most popular scents. Usually carrying notes of roses, jasmine, or lilies, these scents are primarily popular among women. Last Black Friday, perfumes with floral fragrances saw remarkable deals from the likes of Chanel and Dior. Here are some of the best deals on floral perfumes from last Black Friday:
1. Last Black Friday, one of the best deals in this category was on Gucci’s Flora Gorgeous Jasmine 3-Piece Eau de Parfum Set. The set comprised a Gucci Flora Gorgeous Jasmine Eau de Parfum (100 ml), a Gucci Flora Gorgeous Jasmine Eau de Parfum Pen Spray (10 ml), and a Gucci Flora Gorgeous Jasmine miniature (5 ml). It was available at Saks Fifth Avenue for a discount of around 15%.
2. Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Twist and Spray Gift Set was available at Bloomingdale’s for a discount of around 15%. It had Eau de Parfum Spray and Eau de Parfum Refillable Twist and Spray (0.7 oz).
3. Valentino’s Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum 2-Piece Set was available at Saks Fifth Avenue for a discount of around 15%. The set comprised two floral perfumes, one 3.4 oz and the other 1.0 oz.
4. The Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet 2-Piece Eau de Parfum Set from Dior was on the shelves of Saks Fifth Avenue for a discount of around 13%. The set contained two Eau de Parfum Spray vials of the Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet.
Although fruity fragrances are a subfamily of floral fragrances, they have a slightly distinctive fragrance. These contain a hint of the sweetness of apples, berries, and citrus fruits. Last Black Friday’s fruity fragrance deals were a treat for the senses. There were offers on perfumes for both men and women from brands like Prada and Armani. Here are some of the top deals from last year:
1. One of the best deals in this category was for Creed’s Aventus cologne. Since its introduction, this perfume has become one of the best-selling fragrances of Creed. Last year, it was available at Saks Fifth Avenue for a discount of around 15%.
2. Prada’s 3-Piece Candy Eau de Parfum Set was available at Saks Fifth Avenue for a discount of around 15%. The set comprised Candy Eau de Parfum Spray, Candy Body Lotion, and Candy Eau de Parfum Travel Spray.
Last Black Friday had some great deals on woody perfumes. Perfumes from this family usually contain hints of woody smells such as cedar, sandalwood, or pine. These fragrances exude a sense of sophistication. In this category, the top deals were from brands like Dior and Gucci. Here are some of the best deals:
1. As a part of the sale, Yves Saint Laurent’s L’Homme 2-Piece Eau de Toilette Set was available at Saks Fifth Avenue for a discount of around 15%. This fragrance set for men contained two Eau de Toilette Sprays of 3.3 oz and 1.3 oz.
2. The Ralph’s Club Eau de Parfum from Ralph Lauren was available at Nordstrom for a discount of around 30%. It is a limited edition 3-piece set for men that contains an eau de parfum (3.4 oz), an after-shave balm (2.5 oz), and a deodorant (2.65 oz).
3. The Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio eau de toilette from Armani is a 3.3-ounce spray for men. As a part of last year’s sale, it was available at Amazon for a discount of around 25%.
4. Byredo’s Mojave Ghost Eau de Parfum was available for a discount of around 15% at Saks Fifth Avenue last Black Friday. The fragrance is inspired by the ghost flower of the Mojave Desert in the Southwest.
While various luxury brands offered products at discounts, a few popular brands did not see notable deals. These included Jimmy Choo and Bond No. 9. Since they are also highly popular, let’s hope there might be deals on these brands this Black Friday.